When you take a day off from work due to a day off from an elementary school (subsidy for elementary school leave, etc.)



The number of people infected with the new coronavirus is increasing.


If your child's elementary school (* 1) is closed and you are absent from work and cannot get a salary, you may be able to get money by consulting with the company.It is a system called a subsidy for elementary school leave (Shougakkou Kyugyou tou Taiou Joseikin).


For more information, please visit the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare website.


(* 1)
Elementary school, after-school children's club, kindergarten, nursery school, unlicensed nursery school, special needs school (all departments), etc.Please see the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare website for details.



◆ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare website ◆




* The above link uses an automatic translation service.Use these translations as a guide.



◆ Special consultation desk regarding subsidies for elementary school leave ◆
Please contact the number below.


Aichi Labor Bureau 📞 052-857-0312



◆ Consultation desk regarding working conditions ◆
You can consult about working conditions (wages, dismissals, annual paid leave, etc.) in a foreign language.


・ Toyohashi Labor Standards Inspection Office 📞0532-54-1192
<Correspondence time> 9:12 to 13:15, 30:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMX
(Portuguese) Monday, Wednesday, Friday


・ Aichi Labor Bureau Foreigner Consultation Corner 📞052-972-0253
<Correspondence time> 9:30 to 12:13, 16:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMX
(English) Tuesday, Thursday
(Portuguese) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday



Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.