Toyohashi City will pay medical expenses until the child of a single-parent family or a family without parents turns 18 years old.Please apply to use this system.
1. Target person
The target is people who fall under the following (1) or (2).
(1) A mother or father who is a single parent and supports a child under the age of 18 and his / her child.
(2) Children under the age of 18 without parents
2. Details of the grant
If a person who has been issued a medical expenses beneficiary certificate for single-mother households, etc. presents it with the insurance card at a hospital in Aichi prefecture, the medical expenses for the child will be free.
* If you receive a medical examination at a hospital outside Aichi Prefecture, or if you receive a medical examination without presenting your medical expenses beneficiary certificate for single-mother households, etc., you will receive a refund if you apply.
3. How to get a medical expenses beneficiary certificate for single-mother households, etc.
First of all, please consult with the Child Care Support Division.After explaining the system and having an interview, we will give the necessary documents to those who can apply.
4. Application place
Toyohashi City Hall East Building 2nd Floor Child-rearing Support Division
Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) 8:30 am-5:15 pm
5. People who move
After submitting a move-in notification to Toyohashi City, it is necessary to apply for the issuance of a medical expenses beneficiary certificate for single-mother households.In addition, those who move out of Toyohashi City are required to return the medical expenses beneficiary certificate for single-mother households.
For details, please see our dedicated web page.
Toyohashi City Child Care Support Division Phone 0532-51-2335
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.