Precautions when returning to Japan


If a foreigner who is a medium- to long-term resident leaves Japan without permission to re-enter Japan, he / she must do the same thing as "moving from Toyohashi City".In addition, you need to do the following:


1. Tax delinquency processing
When moving out of Japan, you need to choose between paying the full amount of the unpaid tax before leaving Japan or assigning a "tax administrator" to pay the tax instead after leaving Japan, and tell the city office.Please contact the Tax Department for details.


2. Return of my number card
I will return my number card to the city hall
<Return destination>
Toyohashi City Hall East Building 1st Floor Citizen's Division

* Go to Google map


3. Return of residence card
Return your residence card to the Immigration Bureau of Japan.
<Return destination>
Nagoya Regional Immigration Bureau Toyohashi Port Branch Office
* Go to Google map
9:12 am to 1:4 pm, XNUMX:XNUMX pm to XNUMX:XNUMX pm (excluding weekends and holidays)
Phone 0532-32-6567


4. Claim for lump-sum withdrawal payment
Foreign citizens who have paid their pensions may receive a lump-sum withdrawal payment within two years of leaving Japan.


For details, please see the website of the Japan Pension Service.


Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.