Childbirth and Childcare Lump-sum Grant


You can get money when you give birth to a child.You need to apply to get the money.


1. People who can get money
A person who has a child and has health insurance.


2. Amount of money you can get
From 1 yen to 404,000 yen per child


3. Application place
(1) People who have National Health Insurance
Toyohashi City Hall National Health Insurance and Pension Division
Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) 8:30 am-5:15 pm
(2) Persons with social insurance, etc.
-> Please check with your place of employment or each insurance company.


4. The day when you can get money
About 3 months after applying.


5.Interpreter for the city hall


For details, please see our dedicated web page.




Contact us
Toyohashi City National Health Insurance and Pension Division Phone 0532-51-2286
Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.