Please file a birth certificate within 14 days of the date your child was born.
1. Where to submit
(1) Toyohashi City Hall West Building 1st Floor Citizen's Division
Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) 8:30 am-5:15 pm
(2) Counter center
2. The person who submits
Father or mother of the born child.
* Even if the agent submits it, please write the name of the father or mother in the "Notifier" column.
3. What to bring
・ Birth registration, birth certificate
And notification's seal
- Maternal and Child Health Handbook
5. Contact the embassy or consulate
You need to tell the embassy or consulate in Japan that your child was born.For details, please check with the embassy.
For details, please see our dedicated web page.
Toyohashi City Citizens Division Telephone 0532-51-2279
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.