Seal registration (Inkan Touroku)


In Japan, a stamp is used instead of a signature.There are two types of seals: a "seal" that is often used, a "bank seal" that is used when opening a bank account, and a "real seal" that is used for important documents.
The registered seal is an important substitute for a signature when buying a car or a house.To use your seal as a registered seal, you need to register with the city hall.When you register, you will receive a seal registration certificate.


1. Those who can apply
(1) The person who registers the seal
(2) Agent delegated by the person who registers the seal


2. Application place
(1) Toyohashi City Hall West Building 1st Floor Citizen's Division
Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) 8:30 am-5:15 pm
(2) Counter center


3. What you need
· Seal to be registered
・ Notification of appointment of agent (in case of application by agent)



For details, please see our dedicated web page.




Toyohashi City Citizens Division Telephone 0532-51-2279
Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.