Cancellation of resident registration



In order to receive administrative services in the city you are moving to, submit a move-out notification to the city hall within 14 days of moving from Toyohashi City.


1. What you need
(1) Residence card or special permanent resident certificate for the whole family
(2) Notification of move-out (located at the city hall)


2. Application place
(1)Toyohashi City Hall West Building 1st Floor Citizen's Division (Toyohashi Shimin-ka)
(2)Counter center (Madoguchi Center)
* Go to google map
Both (1) and (2) are open from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) from 8:30 am to 5:15 pm


3. Interpreter

Problems that occur in general municipal administration and daily life (Multicultural Coexistence / International Affairs Division)
Portuguese Phone 0532-54-8205
Mon-Fri 9: 00-17: 00
English phone 0532-51-2023
Mon-Fri 9: 00-17: 00
Tagalog Phone 0532-51-2023
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00-16:00 / Thursday, Friday 13:15-16:15


Please check this out for details. (Move to the city's WEB site)


* The above link uses an automatic translation service.Use these translations as a guide.
Contact us
Toyohashi City Hall Citizens Division Phone 0532-51-2279
Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.