Residence card


The residence card is a proof of your status of residence in Japan.It will also be your ID in Japan.If there is any change in the contents written on the residence card, you need to apply.


1. Returnees
When returning to your home country, please return your residence card to the Immigration Bureau.


2. People who get married or divorced
To change your status of residence, you need to apply to the Immigration Bureau of Japan.
Also, if the surname changes due to marriage or divorce, it is necessary to change it.


3. When a family member dies
Please return the residence card of the deceased family member to the Immigration Bureau of Japan.



Contact us
Nagoya Regional Immigration Bureau Toyohashi Port Branch Office Phone 0532-32-6567
9:12 am to 1:4 pm, XNUMX:XNUMX pm to XNUMX:XNUMX pm (excluding weekends and holidays)


Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.