Children's allowance (Jidou Teate)


This is the money you can get until your child is 15 years old.
You need to apply for a child allowance when your child is born for the first time or when you move to Toyohashi City.


1. People who can get money
Father or mother raising a child.
* Underage guardians are also eligible.


2. Period when you can get money
Payments will be made three times a year from the month following the request to March of the year when the child turns 15 (June, October and February). (Generally until the month when the child graduates from junior high school)


3. Amount of money you can get
It depends on the number and age of children.



For details, please see our dedicated web page.





Toyohashi City Child Care Support Division Phone 0532-51-3161
Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.