Resident registration


1) Toyohashi City Hall



To receive administrative services in Toyohashi City, submit a move-in notification to the city hall within 14 days of coming to Toyohashi City.


1. What you need
・ Certificate of move-out (get it at the city hall where you lived before)
・ Residence card for the whole family, Special Permanent Resident Certificate
・ My number card / notification card (only for those who have it)
・ Passport (in case of transfer from abroad)


2. Application place
(1)Toyohashi City Hall West Building 1st Floor Citizen's Division (Toyohashi Shiyakusho)
(2)Counter center (Madoguchi Center)
* Go to google map
Both (1) and (2) are open from Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) from 8:30 am to 5:15 pm


3. Interpreter
Problems that occur in general municipal administration and daily life (Multicultural Coexistence / International Affairs Division)
Portuguese Phone 0532-54-8205
Mon-Fri 9: 00-16: 00
English phone 0532-51-2023
Mon-Fri 9: 00-16: 00
Tagalog Phone 0532-51-2023
Mon 9: 00-15: 00 / Tue, Wed 10: 00-16: 00 / Thu, Fri 13: 15-16: 00


Please check this out for details. (Move to the city's WEB site)


The above link uses an automatic translation service.Use these translations as a guide.


Contact Toyohashi City Hall Citizens Division Phone 0532-51-2279
Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.