Resident's card (Jyumin hyou)


It is a document certifying the contents registered as a resident at the city hall.


1. Person who can apply
Those who are registered in the desired resident card


2. Acquisition method
(1) Window application
Fill out the application form at the Citizen's Section on the XNUMXst floor of the West Building of the City Hall or at the counter center near you.If an application by an agent is required, a power of attorney and an identity verification document (* XNUMX) of the agent are required.


A. Application place
-Toyohashi City Hall West Building 1st Floor Citizen's Division
* Go to Google map
* You can get it on Saturday and Sunday.
Please call the Citizens Division in advance (0532-51-2279).
・ Counter center
* Go to Google map


B. What you need
・ Identity verification documents (* 1)
・ Fee XNUMX yen
・ (In the case of proxy application) Power of attorney
・ (In the case of proxy application) Identity verification documents for the proxy (* 1)


(2) Mail application
If you cannot go to the city hall due to circumstances, you can put what you need in an envelope and apply by mail.


A. What you need
・ Application form
・ A copy of the identity verification document (* 1) of the application form
・ Reply envelope with stamp attached (please attach stamp)
・ Fixed-amount postal small exchange 200 yen / mail


(* 1) Identity verification documents
Driver's license, Individual Number Card, Residence Card (Zairyu Card), Passport, Juki Card (with photo)
Disability certificate / nursing certificate


(3) Convenience store delivery
You can apply for and obtain it at a convenience store's multi-copy machine.


A. What you need
My number card (limited to those who applied for use)


For details, please see our dedicated web page.




Toyohashi City Citizens Division Telephone 0532-51-2279
Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.