Overview of public housing


There are two main types of rental housing in Japan: public housing and private rental housing.
Public housing is housing provided by local governments such as prefectures and municipalities.For public housing, apply and apply at the Aichi Prefectural Housing Supply Corporation or Toyohashi Municipal Housing Management Center.


Private rental housing is rented at a real estate store.Please see the "Room Search Guidebook" (created by the government) that will be helpful for foreign citizens when searching for a room.


Japanese –Japanaese-
English -English-
Portuguese -Português-
Tagalog –Tagalog-


For the procedure for moving into a rental housing, please refer to the "Guide for Moving into a Rental Housing for Foreigners" (leaflet) prepared by the government in easy Japanese.


Easy Japanese


Contact Form
* Please send us your impressions of the WEB page and the opinions of the information you want to be posted.Thanks for your cooperation.